Ballroom dancing combines the best of skills from sports and the arts.
Ballroom dance is a classic.
Ballroom dance is perfect for girls (encouraging sophistication, elegance and grace) and boys (bringing up strength, responsibility and gallantry).
5 more reasons to bring your child to ballroom dancing:
1) the formation of a beautiful gait and correct posture;
2) strengthening of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems along with increased levels of physical and mental endurance;
3) development of rhythmic sensibilities;
4) improvement is socialisation and communication skills. Children learn to communicate and respect partner, groupmates, adults;
5) formation of good discipline habits and strengthening of endurance techniques
Children of all ages and abilities are welcome.