Ballet, which is frequently referred to as “art for athletes”, is a great way to teach boys and girls how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to look after their bodies. Through discipline, diet, routine and exercise, children learn a range of skills that can be transferred successfully to other forms of dancing.
It is also a very social activity and teaches children how to work and collaborate together both in teams and couples.
Benefits of Ballet:
- Formation of correct gait and posture.
- Strengthening of cardio and respiratory systems.
- Increasing a child’s confidence and improvement in socialization skills.
- Development of flat feet, scoliosis and other back problems.
- Learning about the world’s masterpieces of classical music and developing their acting skills.
Children of all ages and abilities are welcome.