Breakdance is one of the currents of modern hip-hop culture, which harmoniously combines a variety of dance styles.
Breaking is not just a dance where you have to repeat the steps you worked out. This is freestyle – a whole world of freedom and self-expression, where you can give free rein to your imagination. In addition, breakdance is good for health and develops endurance and strength through a variety of acrobatic elements.
There are more reasons, why breakdance is good for children:
- while they learning dance moves all muscle groups get stronger;
- it is excellent physical preparation for further dancing and sports;
- movements improve blood flow, normalize the work of the cardiovascular system;
- it helps to self-actualize: since it is a freestyle style, a lot of opportunities for self-expression open up for the dancer;
- gains self-confidence and friends against a background of common interests;
- the ability to direct energy in the right direction;
- a variety of complex acrobatic stunts develop strength and flexibility;
- dancing develops creative thinking;
- dance battles help overcome the fear of the audience
Children of all ages and abilities are welcome